Time: Friday 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Instructor: Phil Rowley
Description: Tired of just doing ok when you fish lakes? Then its time to take your stillwater fly-fishing skills to the next level. In this advanced stillwater seminar you will learn a variety of techniques and tactics intended to make your next outing as productive as possible. Listed below is a small sample of what you will learn.
- Carry the right stuff, stillwater equipment choices including rods, lines, leaders and droppers.
- Understanding the various and often-complex choice of fly lines available to the stillwater fly fisher and how to use them
- How to read lakes
- How to locate and target specific structure such as weed beds, drop off’s and points Choosing the right fly
- Tactics for when fishing is not going according to plan
- How and when to use attractor techniques and patterns
- Integrating the use of electronics
- Loch style tactics and techniques • Common stillwater presentation mistakes and how to avoid them. And much more!