Time: Thursday 1:00 Pm to 4:00 pm
Instructor: Jack Dennis
Limited to 10 participants
Casting is 90% of improving your flyfishing
- The class is designed for intermediate-stage fly casters to help improve their casting.
- Class focus is to identify and correct casting problems and provide a path to self-teaching
- Areas of concentration will be on the casting stroke, both short and long casts
- Learning to shoot lines, minimize false casts, develop confidence with wind casts. Different types of the fly cast will be examined and taught to improve on-stream fishing
- The introduction of casting exercises to build muscle memory is the key to building success
- Video analyzing of each student with personal steps to improve casting skills.
- Limited to 10 students for more personalized instruction